Update COVID-19 pandemic
Unfortunately, our in-house restaurant BIT Grill & Café had to close its doors to outside guests. Boutique hotel Corona stays open for now and a fresh breakfast is provided daily for our hotel guests in consultation. Ask at the reception for possibilities, we are happy to think along with you.
We would like to offer you our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may experience. We are doing our utmost to make your stay as pleasant as possible. If there is anything we can help you with during your stay, please do not hesitate to let us know. You can always reach us by dialing number 9 from the room.
Thank you very much in advance for your understanding and trust in Boutique Hotel Corona.
With hospitable regards,
Team Boutique hotel Corona
Hereby we would like to inform you about the way Boutique Hotel Corona is handling the current COVID-19 virus.
As you may be aware, there are daily updates being sent from the RIVM (Dutch National Institute for Public Health & Environment) with more details and advice on how habitants and organizations within the Netherlands should cope with this delicate matter. We are following these guidelines by taking the following steps:
Hygienic procedures at Boutique Hotel Corona
- We are avoiding physical contact between guests and employees as much as possible. Where we usually greet you by shaking your hand, we will from now on only greet you with a smile.
- We ask you to pay by card as much as possible, to avoid any risks.
- As city center hotel we advise all internal and external guests to wash their hands as much as possible after being outside or after having physical contact with others. Apart from the hotel rooms we also have the public restrooms available from our in-house restaurant B.I.T.
- Of course hygiene has always been of utmost importance to us. Our daily goal is to clean and disinfect our hotel rooms and public areas with the biggest care and eye for detail. We will maintain to do this with extra supervision to avoid any risks.
Your reservation at Boutique Hotel Corona
- The current reservations at Boutique Hotel Corona will not be cancelled from our side. Our guests can cancel their bookings up until 48 hours before arrival when reservations have been made with a flexible rate (for group reservations we follow other policies, please contact the reception desk at email@example.com or +31(0)70 363 7930).
For cancelling reservations which are booked with non-refundable rates and with pre-payments, we ask you to contact the reception to discuss the possibilities.
- Are you staying with us in the upcoming period and you have specific questions regarding our procedures concerning the COVID-19 virus? We kindly ask you to contact our Assistant Hotelmanager Lisa Muller (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We trust that you take the responsibility to assess whether you are in healthy condition to visit our hotel. The health (and safety) of our guests and team members are our number 1 priority.
Through this way we would like to thank all of our guests for their trust in Boutique Hotel Corona and hopefully we can still welcome you in our hotel. With our entire team we will do our utmost to provide you with a lovely stay.
With hospitable regards,
Mariëlle van der Hilst – de Haas