House rules & general conditions
Welcome to our Boutique Hotel Corona!
In this document you will find the house rules which apply within our hotel. We kindly request you to observe these house rules, so that we can guarantee the safety of our guests and employees.
- In the event of an emergency, follow the instructions of the staff of Boutique Hotel Corona.
- Keep calm in case of fire. Report a fire directly at the reception and/or strike the nearest manual fire alarm.
- In case of a general fire alarm, immediately leave the building by means of the emergency exits. Never use the elevator in case of fire!
- A valid ID must be presented during the check-in process. Check-in/staying in the hotel is possible for persons as from 18 years old (if one of the persons of the company is younger than 18 years old, please contact our reception in advance for the conditions and possibilities).
- Boutique Hotel Corona is permitted to charge a deposit at any time. After the room has been inspected and in order on departure, the deposit will be refunded to you.
- Potential damage can be deducted from the deposit and in case of bigger damage we will draw up a fine that must be paid immediately. If we do not immediately receive a payment for this, we will always file a report to the police.
- Only the specified number of people in the booking is allowed in the hotel room.
- There are cameras present in various places within the building. Everyone who is in our hotel agrees to recordings being made. In case of calamities and/or incidents, these recordings can be shown as supporting material to third parties.
- Boutique hotel Corona is not responsible for the loss or theft of your belongings if they are not secured in the safe.
- The room should be cleaned every other day due to hygiene regulations.
- Pets are not allowed.
- All the instructions from employees of Boutique hotel Corona that are related to the house rules must be followed. Comments can be reported at the reception.
It is prohibited:
- To smoke in the room. If we ascertain that there has been smoked in the room, we are forced to charge € 250.00 cleaning costs. This also applies to the presence of ashes and suchlike.
In case the fire alarm goes off, we will charge you for the extra costs. We also calculate a fine for masking and/or disabling the fire detector of € 250.00.
- Drug abuse and drug possession is not permitted in the entire hotel. If drug use/possession is detected, eviction will follow, without reimbursement.
- The possession of weapons is strictly prohibited in the hotel. If weapons are discovered, the police will be informed immediately and eviction will follow, without reimbursement.
- To consume, use, trade or possess narcotics (this also applies to whipped cream cartridges/nitrous oxide).
- To use emergency exits when there is no fire.
- To take property of Boutique Hotel Corona with you outside the building. When (deliberately) damaging property of Boutique hotel Corona, one can be held liable for repair and/or renewal costs and we will report this to the police.
- When (intentionally) soiling the room, we are forced to charge € 100.00 cleaning costs.
- To cause nuisance to another through loud music, obnoxious behavior or noise of any kind.
- To occupy the room with more people than the number of people reserved.
- To light candles/incense in the rooms due to the fire alarm and fire hazard (the security system is activated immediately).
- To reserve the room under your name without staying in the room yourself.
- In all cases that are not covered in these regulations, the Hotel Management decides.
On behalf of the entire team at Boutique hotel Corona, we wish you a pleasant stay. If you have any questions, you can always contact our reception.